Búsqueda Br00tal

miércoles, 5 de junio de 2019

The Killing Will Never End

Pathological disease,
forces me to kill,
to rip through skin,
through nerves and meat.

Blood is my addiction,
I want to see it flow,
Down from the open wound,
caused by a knife to your throat.

Massacre is my relief,
No mercy will be shown,
No matter how much you scream,
You can't escape your destiny.

Thoracic cavity forced open,
by the brute force of my hands,
internal organs bleeding,
the sweet smell of pain.

No prayer will save you,
You won't survive,
the sharp edge of my knife,
slicing open your eyes.

Regurgitating blood,
choking on yourself,
massive organ failure,
the great relief of death.

Thrown into a pit,
showered in gas,
fire slowly consumes,
your rotten body to ashes.

Nothing to be found,
dissapeared forever,
no justice to be served,
the killing will never end.

- Juan Ignacio Núñez

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario